rnedia: everyone in harry potter treated luna like she was crazy for believing in weird shit like they didn’t go to wizard high school
God made old country roads for driving and...
have u ever accidentally opened the wrong cabinet in ur kitchen and it’s just like wtf how long have i lived here again
inkwellhero: being naturally intelligent but completely unmotivated at the same time is literally the worst and that is the only reason i hate school
bettynerdgirl: “Ugh, you’re so adorable. I want to be friends with you,” I whisper as I like your posts and never speak to you.
googlehomie: you’re gonna regret not dating me after I get hot
i'm bored so ask me questions, please.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
That moment when you realize that The Lion King...
arthur-christmas-claus: And they weren’t even the same species. “But it’s not natural!” “There’s no way any child raised by two men could be happy, or even content.” “But now their child will be gay.” “He will never have a normal, real relationship.” “He’ll be socially inept and never amount to anything.” Respected king. Loved father. I rest my case. And just for the hell...
It’s scary to find someone that makes you happy. You start giving them all of your attention because they’re what makes you forget everything bad that’s going on in your life. They’re the first person you want to talk to in the morning and the last one before you sleep just so you can start and end your day with a smile. It all sounds great to have that someone, but it’s scary to think about how...
circumcisions: procrastinators are able to do 30 minutes of work in 8 hours and 8 hours of work in the 30 minutes before it’s due
Your real friends are the ones who stick around...
littlespacecase: Societal expectations of masculinity Societal expectations to provide for women No long term reversible male birth control Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at Unfair treatment in child custody battles No support for male victims of domestic abuse Media portrayal of married men as weak morons Not men’s issues The...
dirtybongobeats: lowkeat: Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love. this is the realist shit I’ve ever read
I am a horrible person to argue or debate with. I would much rather just fist fight than verbally combat.
aemarks: I like sex in the morning. I like sex at night. I like sex on the weekend. Is that alright? All night, alright?
I can go from cute to a pervert in exactly 0.2 seconds.
Like you can boss me around in sexual situations but you better not try to tell me what to do in regular life
owlapin: owlapin: owlapin: MICROSOFT WORD HAS A FUCKING “INSERT CITATION” BUTTON WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME THIS IS SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION FUCK THE SCHOOL SYSTEM THIS IS MICROSOFT WORD 2007 I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF THIS IN HIGHSCHOOL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I HATE EVERYTHING you can fucking log your sources into your document and then at the end press a fucking button and...
rneerkat: thisisnotlogansblog: rneerkat: rneerkat: is there a month between april and june? may be you can’t answer your own jokes “why did the chicken cross the road?” “why” “sorry cant answer my own jokes ur gonna have to find the solution yourself”
Lana El Rey can get the D.